15 December 2011

Kids' Christmas Party Favors



Kids' Christmas parties are soon approaching; it's so hard to believe!  So, today I wanted to share with you the holiday favors I'll be sending my kiddos to school with this holiday season.


* * * * *

I found these adorable little Santa chair ornaments (pictured above) at Flower Factory last February on clearance.  At 90% off, I made sure to stock up for the upcoming school year.  


For me, it's all about presentation!  So, I wrapped these little chairs in clear plastic treat bags and adorned them with raffia.  For the final touch, I added these cute little elf tags (Found HERE).


I also used these adorable tags on my daughter's preschool favors!

These crocheted pony "candy cane" covers make the perfect gift for the little ones. 
 (I really wish I could say I made these little guys, but a family friend created them.)  


I hope you enjoyed my little favors presentation (SMILES)!

 * * * * * *

Happy Holidays!

Jodie





Joining These "Wonderful" Linky Parties:





3 comments:

  1. the ideas for kids christmas party ideas given by you are absolutely amazing, i really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you stopped by! Have a wonderful weekend & a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loved these kids party favor inspirations. These would be handy for me as I am planning a funky party for my twin’s birthday. I would like to throw this bash at one of the local garden themed event venues in Chicago. Hope everything goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover